Sorry, item out of stock, please refer to similar one : (SKU) DCK1152X
1. Each channel Image color can be adjusted independently by software
3. Multi screen monitoring, 1,4,9,16,25, 32 split Screen available, support rotate display
4. Support multi-hard disks cycle recording
5. Recording both flow trends yard and fix yard are available
6. Intelligent searching for historical DVR files, up to 16 screen playback
7. Multi-user's authority management setup, support to set up user's operating authority
8. Support motion detection touch off the video recording, sending E-mail (monitoring pictures in the enclosure), and by sound.
9. Setting up motion detection area discretionarily, the sensitivity is adjustable
10. Through IE realize such perfect network management functions as remote spot monitoring, remote historical playback, remote spot video recording, remote historical video recording, etc
11. Support Intranet IP to remote monitoring
12. Support one IE remote monitors several DVR of different public IP.
13. Support one IE remote monitors several different DVR of different private IP within same public IP.
14. Support the watermark of the characters and time, the particular format of video files prevent being edited, the security is high.
15. The video file supports electronic enlarge, taking pictures and instant print and exe format back up.
16. Support local and remote PTZ control .
17.USB local backup
Hardware Requirements (Recommended)
|CeleronD 2.4G or upper|
|RAM||256M or upper|
|Display card||ATI 64M|
|Mother board||Intel 865PE or upper|
1. Windows XP Professional/Vista (Microsoft Windows XP Professional sp2 recommended)， not support sever version, not support WIN9x，please choose NTFS file format for Hard disk
2. Please install Directx9.0c or upper.
3. Please install the latest display card driver.
4. It is better to not run the other applications when DVR system is running.
Note: Please install the motherboard driver before install display card driver, otherwise maybe will influence the normal running of display card and DVR.
Posted by D***s on 6th Aug 2012
So far it's been a good DVR card that I would recommend, and will personally be buying at least a couple more of.
Posted by S**k on 26th Jul 2012
I got the system up and running, I am happy with the quality.
Posted by C*d on 8th Sep 2010
Item received in a timely manner and was as described.