This is a portfolio suite of products with 2.4G USB wireless 4 channel receiver and 1 channel analog signal input USB DVR and a 2.4G wireless IR infrared camera.
Multi Viewer is 4-channel wireless video surveillance software for Windows. It has advanced video viewer separate algorithm, various alert functions including schedule timer snap, channel control, and sound. It can handle up to 4-channels video input, captures images up to 30 frames per second from USB video capture device. It uses be installed in Windows's video encoder and audio encoder, high quality video and audio effect, record file format AVI. The files can play with Windows Media Player or Real Player etc.
- Only support Windows XP 32 bit (not support WIN7)
- JPEG image snapshots can be made from video images. Other features include secure Manual Control Channel audio listening etc.Send e-mails attachment with image.
- Save image on Hard Disk. Sound alarm.
- Video signal filter, for filtrate Active and Invalid channel.
- Signal lost alarm.
- Motion Detection.
- Adjustable sensitivity.
- Automatically lock, while not any operate.
- Schedule Monitoring sessions, for timer snap.
- Record video/audio (with usb2.0 audio interface), snap shot.
- Automatic Space Management. Stop recorder or capture still automatically on disk full.
- Support 4 Channel video inputting on one computer.
- Support on Screen Display. Display date and time, or channel description on video.
- Supports manual open/close Invalid channel, or add/delete channel description.
- Supports login and logout, by User Name and Password.
- Supports running background stealthy.
- One video/audio input
- Receiving Frequency: channel 1: 2.414GHZ channel 2: 2.432GHZ channel 3: 2.450GHZ channel 4: 2.468GHZ
- Image Sensor: CMOS
- System: PAL/NTSC
- CMOS total pixel: 628*582 ( PAL), 510*462( NTSC)
- View angle: 62 deg
- 5m IR range
- Transmission Frequency: channel 1: 2.414GHZ channel 2: 2.432GHZ channel 3: 2.450GHZ channel 4: 2.468GHZ
- Transmission Power: 10mW
- Modulation type: FM
- Power supply:+5V DC
- Battery capacity: 500 mAh
- Charge Time: 2h
- Color: silver
- Built-in rechargeable Li-Battery at least for 3 hours continuous working
- Built in Microphone
- Exposure time range: 1/60s ( NTSC),1/50s (PAL)
- AC/DC power adapter :+5V ,1000mA
- Dimensions ( WxLxH): 25x75x25mm
A. Viewer Mode - Select viewer mode, such as Four Viewer, Big & Four Viewer and Single viewer.
B. Viewer Window - Show video image.
C. Audio Play - For audio remote listening, with USB2.0 Audio interface.
D. Login & Logout - Login and Logout the Multi Viewer, by Username and Password.
E. Camera/Channel Selection - Click the button, select Camera/Channel.
F. Auto turning focus - Click the "ON" button to enable, and click the "OFF" button to disable.
G. Channel Settings -Such as channel description, channel active/inactive etc.
H. System Settings - Adjust video recorder settings, such as Save AVI File Path etc.
I. Record -Start and end video record
J. Property - Advanced Settings video picture settings and fine tuning.
K. Show Stamp -Show Multi Viewer's system information, such as channel description, etc.
L. Timer Snap - Captures and saves a bitmap picture after Schedule end. Timer adjustable by clicking on have file options button. Ref. N)
M. Snap Shot -Capture and saves an instant bitmap picture.
N. Save File - Settings Schedule for timer snaps displays and allows capture of destination path and filename of bitmap capture file.
O. Security & Surveillance - Include E-Mail Sever Setup, Motion Detection Setup, Signal Lost Setup, Sensitivity Setup, and Auto Logout Setup.
- Windows 2000 / XP / VISTA 32bit / 64bit
- 1.7GHz CPU or better
- 128M memory or better
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0C
- USB2.0 Interface
- Audio Card / True Color VGA Card
- 1 x 2.4G Wireless USB DVR
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x Used CD (manual and Software)
- 1x 2.4G Wireless Camera
- 1x Power adaptor
- 1x Bracket for Camera
- Q: I live in USA, got the wrong system. NTSC should be the one, but I got the PAL?
- A: Just need to adjust the standard of the software become PAL, then you can get the color signal.