How to Install the Software and Driver of DVR Cards and How to Set up Mobile Phone Monitoring
DVR cards were invented to make it possible to turn a computer into a security surveillance center. This is made possible by installing aDVR card into an open slot on a computer. This is accomplished by utilizing an advanced video compression technology that has been developed along with the other advances in video technology over the past few years.
However, for a person who is the beginner of such a security system, it is difficult for him/her to figure out where to start with. Thus we make a video for the beginners to know how to install the software and driver of DVR cards and how to set up mobile phone monitoring.
1. Right click "my computer", click “manage", choose "device manager", you can find an unknown device with a yellow exclamation in that window.
2. Open the DVR folder, double-click the "autorun", click "driver install" to firstly install driver. You can see "found 1 card" in the pop up window, click "install", click "exit" when you get the tip “install success".
3. after finish installing the driver, click "server install" to begin installing server monitoring software, select the appropriate language, and then continuously click "next" until the installation is complete, then click "finish" to exit.
4. And now you can see the yellow exclamation in the "device manager" window has already disappeared. The computer system now can correctly recognize the DVR card.
5. Now run the software "iDVR8000 Server" which is on the desktop. And you can see two capture images of the two cameras. Until now, the driver and software installation has finished.
6. Next to set up remote access or mobile access, it’s foolproof. Click the "setup" at the bottom right corner to enter the setting window of the DVR card. Select the "Network" tab, you can find network settings there. Pay attention to the parameter of the "extern IP" and "Port". Please look at the follow picture, pay attention to the red box part.
7. Click "view" to enter the DVR card's uPnP info window, please pay attention that all numerical value of the "status" should be zero. That means all the set up information are correct.
8. After you confirm there is no problem for the network parameter and the computer can get access to the internet. Run the mobile browser, and input "http://126.96.36.199:81" to enter the login interface. Enter the user ID and password and then click login. Generally, the default user ID is admin, and the default password is "empty", nothing needs to fill in.
9. And then select the "server" in the server list, and select "channel 1", after a while, the images will come out. If you need to view other channels, just click back to select other channels.
And we provide a lot of good DVR cards, as following: